Are you frustrated with your law firm’s marketing techniques and believe you’re wasting money and spinning your wheels? Read these five tips to help boost the marketing of your firm and gain more clients for your business:
- Use video on your website. YouTube is now the fourth most popular website and has even begun sponsoring presidential debates. It’s important to recognize that 30% of the population has grown up with the internet. It is an integral part of their lives, and they want to see video. Video is an excellent tool for enabling others to get to know you in the privacy of their homes and become comfortable with your firm.
- Measure your marketing success. Many law firms spend thousands on public relations and marketing techniques but have no way of measuring what’s working and what’s not. Pursue techniques that you can quantify such as blogs. In this way, you can measure how many people are visiting your site.
- Write down your business plan. If you have yet to create a plan for your business, it is extremely important to do so. Your business plan is a reminder of where you want your business to go and how you are going to get there. Your goals become more tangible when you write down the expectations for your business.
- Invest in current clients. Get to know your clients better and treat them right from the beginning. They are the ones paying your salary and giving referrals. Don’t lose sight of your current clients while trying to gain new ones.
- SEO, SEO and SEO! Let SEO Legal help your firm rise to the top of search results on sites such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. SEO can be very technical, and it is ever changing. A professional who understands the ins and outs of SEO will truly benefit your firm.
Law firms who use SEO Legal website design and search engine optimization services enjoy several advantages including quick turnaround, greater online exposure, easy site maintenance and excellent customer service. Contact us today to learn how using our services can benefit your business and increase your client base.